Chicken Tikka Paratha Roll Recipe

Asslam O Alikum Welcome back to Cooking Blog. Today i will share with you the recipe of a very interesting Chicken Tikka Paratha Roll, which is very easy to make and will be ready very quickly, along with the Paratha Roll, I will also share with you three types. I will share the recipe of very quick chutney. If you like my Blog so don't forget to comment & share. So let's start making the Paratha Roll recipe. First of all i will marinate the chicken here. I have taken 400 grams of boneless chicken. When did you get the cutting done in this manner? I have cleaned the chicken thoroughly, dried it properly and shifted it inside the bowl. First of all, I will add half a teaspoon of salt inside it along with this, I will include half a teaspoon of red chilli powder, I will add turmeric powder equal to 2 inches and spread chillies equal to two inches. If you want, you can also use chilli. This is completely optional. Black paper add half a teaspoon. I will add half a teaspoon of masala, half a teaspoon of minced ginger and at the end, I will include one teaspoon of curd in it. In this way, I will add one teaspoon of curd. Now I will include all the things in it. I will mix it well with the help of a spoon, you have to mix it very well in this way, now i will put a tablespoon of curd inside it. I will add that curd was running a little less, hence I added one more spoon of curd. Mix it well and I will keep it on the site. So that all the spices are properly inside the chicken, flower chicken tikka is ready, I will turn it on one side, I will take a bowl on the other side, I will put a standard on it, I will include a cup of flour in it, add flour and mix it well. We will stew it, filter it well and keep it ready forever. It should be done only after sifting it. I have sifted it well. Now I will put one cup of all purpose flour inside the stunner. I will also sift it well. I will make a total of two cups of maida here. I will also mix it well. You can feel that I have added all the flour. strain the mead thoroughly now i will add half a teaspoon of salt inside it. After adding the salt, I will mix it well with the help of my hands. I will mix the salt inside it well, i will keep adding little by little water inside it and i will keep mixing it well. Very interesting paratha are ready by making rolls. If you like my Blog then don't hesitate to Share. Give us a feedback in the glass. How do the recipes look like? I have kneaded the dough well. How soft our dough is. It is ready. Now I will add two big spoons of cooking oil and smell it again. You have to knead it well again, in the same way you have to knead it well. The better you make it, the more fluffy it will be and the softer the paratha will be ready. I have fried two of them well. Now I will apply some cooking oil on it and grease it well with cooking oil like this. slightly slight i have applied cooking oil and greased it like this. Now I will let it rest like this for two to three minutes. After 2 to 3 minutes, we will gun it again. In this way, you have kneaded it again for 1 to 2 minutes. You have to take her ass like this. How shiny it has become in texture, how soft our two are ready, now i will do it and put it on the side, now i will tell you very quickly i will teach you how to make different types of sources here. But I am taking late mint, late coriander, if there are 3 then I will take green chillies, a little bit of ginger, make a very healthy chutney and prepare it. First of all, I will take a blade and when I include it in it, first of all, wash the mint well. After doing it, I have to try it again and then add it, now i will add coriander and chilli . I will add ginger and garlic along with it and now I will add some salt inside it, I will add it in very small quantity, I will add pulses in around 1 to 3 spoons, I will add one tablespoon of pulses inside it. Lemon Juice adding , the color of the chutney will remain very fresh. You can see that I have carefully bland it and taken it out inside the bowl. You can see how fresh its color is. Now I have taken two more small bowls. I will put mayonnaise inside one.  I will put mayonnaise in 2 to 3 tablespoons. And this main i will put inside it the chutney that we have prepared, I will put this chutney inside it, I will mix it well and our mint mayonnaise is ready very quickly, you can see how beautiful it is. I have colored it, our mint mayonnaise is ready, I was feeling a little less of chutney, now i will add a little more chutney inside it and mix it well, it is very good, now coming to the other side. For the second chutney, I will include about 4 tablespoons of curd. I have used curd, now I will add green chutney inside it again, Add green chutney and mix it well. You can see that on the other side, our mint yogurt chutney is also ready, how easy it is that our chutney is ready. It looks flavorful and this will add some healthy variation to the paratha roll. Paratha roll is very tasty and ready. You can see, Maa Sha ALLAH, all our three chutneys are ready. Now I will serve these chutneys. I have cooked chicken on the side. Gave rest for 1 to 2 hour. It has rested properly. I will include two tablespoons of cooking oil. After adding cooking oil, I will spread the cooking oil well on the pan. In this way, now I will include the marinated chicken inside it, which we had kept marinated. I will include the special chicken inside it properly. We will mix it with your help, in this way, your friend, you have to mix it well three times, you can see that I have mixed it well thrice, now I will add a little water inside it, after adding water, mix it well. After doing this, we will leave it to cook on low flame. On the other side, our two pieces will also be good. It has been set, now let's start making the parathas. First of all, I will knead some flour, now we will put two on it, now we start cutting it. with the help of a knife i will divide it into five parts, in this way I will prepare five parathas here, now with the help of a scraper, I will separate all the five portions like this, now I will make five parathas of these five portions and get them ready. In this way, you have to make five small balls and prepare them, you can see that one I have made the balls and made them ready, in the same way I will make the rest of the balls and make them ready, then I will make the rest of the threes and you can see that they are ready, now I will keep them inside my plate and keep one tree in the same manner. Like this, I will leave it on the board. Now let us look at the chicken on the other side. Maa Sha ALLAH, there is a very interesting smell coming from it. It is a very interesting chicken, it is cooking well. We have to cook it on high flame, we have given the spices for it. It has to be dried. You can see that the masala has dried well. You can see. Our chicken is now ready. We will put the whole chicken on its side and make a hole inside it. I will place an aluminum file inside it now I will place burnt coal on top of the aluminum file after placing the coal, I will add a little cooking oil to it. Ghee can also be used instead of cooking oil. By adding cooking oil, it will cook well the smoke from the coal will give a very interesting flavor i did it for 2 to 3 minutes and now put the coal inside it. If I remove it, then let me start making the parathas. Flatten the pad properly with the help of hands,  now we will start rolling this, in this way you have to prepare a big round roti, in this way you have to easily roll a small roti and get it ready, you can see that I have done it.  The roti has been rolled and ready, I will apply desi ghee on it. If you want, you can also use cooking oil after applying desi ghee in this way, spread it well on with the help of a brush. If you do not have a brush, you can spread it well with the help of hands. Now I will sprinkle a little flour on it, now with the help of a knife, I will make cuts from the center, now I will make cuts. You will start rolling it from one side and continue rolling it till the other side, you will be able to roll it comfortably. You can see how easily this roll is done, it is very fun. Parathas will be ready after making them, in this way it will become very sticky, because of this roll, now I will make a peda out of it and get it ready. How to make my perra, you have to keep pressing it from inside and Keep rolling it, keep rolling it, keep pressing it, keep rolling it, your beautiful Perra should be ready. You can see that one perra has been made and is ready, in the same way the remaining perra will also be prepared and ready, now we will take another perra, from this I have applied some flour on the perra, now I will remove it properly like this with help. a little. You can see that you can make it bigger in this way also or you can make it bigger by pressing it well with the help of hands. I will add a little flour and make a bed on the other side as well. After kneading a little flour, roll it into a fine roti and prepare it. After rolling the roti, grease it well with the help of a brush. I will grease and then sprinkle a little flour on top. It gets rolled very easily. Then you can see that all the Perras are ready. After dusting it with some flour, I will place this tree on top of it, move it carefully and flatten it with help. You have to flatten it well with the help of your hands, that is, you will make it a little bigger, turn it on the other side, and flatten it well from the other side as well, now it is time to roll it out. We will make one roti out of it and get it ready. Very interesting, very good maida, our paratha roll is ready, so you can see that our funny waxed one paratha is ready. Now we will do it for free. First I will take a hot plate. If you want, you can also use a frying pan. I will fry it properly. Now I will put the paratha which we have prepared on it, in this way I will put it on this paan, in the same way I will prepare and prepare all the other parathas, first I will flatten them with the help of hands and then roll them. We will make the paratha properly, now I will turn its side, like this, now after some time, I will turn its side again, I will apply cooking oil on it, now I will apply cooking oil on it. Apply 1 spoon of cooking oil and change its side again. In this way our very tasty and crispy crunchy paratha is ready. It will be done as best you can, you have to cook it on low flame, very tasty parathas will be ready, you can see that very beautiful parathas are ready, I will change the site again, it has turned into a beautiful golden brown color, one paratha is ready. Now I will take it out in my plate. Similarly, make all the other parathas and they are ready. Will do the second paratha also. This is a very quick and easy recipe, you can see that all the other parathas will be ready. Now one paratha is ready, I will pick it up and place it on the board. I will put on top of it the paratha that we had made and prepared it properly. I am saying that this is a healthy option. After applying minte mayones, now I will put chicken tikka over it. I will arrange a line of pieces of chicken tikka. After applying the pieces of chicken tikka, now I will put onion cut into rings over it. I will put the thirst on the paratha, now I will apply it like this I will apply Yugurt and Mint chutney on top, it is very tasty and ready. All the Paratha rolls are ready. Very healthy and interesting. You can apply this stuffing on Gandhoom Paratha and much more than that. just funny The flavor will come in this way, now I will start rolling it, make a roll in this way and get it ready, now at the end, I will insert a toothpick inside it in such a way that it does not open without opening, now make another paratha in the same way.

Delicious paratha rolls are ready.

I hope you liked our today's recipe very much, if you like then like then Kindly Share to you Friends & Family.

Thanks for Visiting on my Blog and Keep Visiting.

Allah Hafiz