Best Beef Nihari Masala

Asslam O Alikum Friends. How are you all. Welcome to my new Blog.

We have started the first recipe which I am going to give you authentic is Nihari. I will briefly tell you how Nihari is prepared. Nihari is an Urdu word for Nihar, which means Breakfast eaten in the morning, which is prepared for laborers. There used to be big pieces, it used to be a healthy and strong food now Nalli Nihari has come and Magaz Nihari has come. The rich people also like it. The laborers also like it. Nihari is prepared in two ways, either in Mutton or in Beef. I am about to prepare it, first of all we have to turn on the flame, we put a Cauldron on top of it, now Nihari is actually prepared in Ghee, what do you guys do? If you press it, then you say that the taste did not come, you can add Oil, I am not refusing, but the taste will be full in ghee, we will add 150 grams of Ghee and we will add Fat inside it. I have this 50 to 60 grams, it is fine, we will add it, we will melt it and wait for it to get hot. Yes, I am doing it with Beef. You can also add Mutton. You can also add Fat Beef, which is available. Add a medium-sized Onion. Cut it into slices. The Fat will continue to Melt. The Onion will also continue to brown until our Onion turns brown. Here I come to the Beef. In the Market they took 800 to 1000 gram single piece but I making at home so I took in medium size pieces. And the second thing is that every area prepares Nihari according to its own and they understand that according to the customer they have, they prepare the piece according to the size of the piece. I will make Nihari how much the test becomes full and fibrous this way the Onion has started to brown lightly, first so that while the Onion is fully brown I can explain to you the Beef I have. Its weight is 1200 grams, 1 kg is 200 grams. It is fine. Now the Nihari people make it. They leave it at night and leave it on medium flame and lock it. It will not give the big and big Fat, nor will they bring Flour and give it suffocation. Now I am teaching at home. It is fine, that's why I will tell you in a short way. We have to add it in this way and we have to fry the Beef with Onions for 3 to 4 minutes in a good way so that the Beef changes its color. The Beef changes its color step by step. You have to follow everything at this time add Garlic & Ginger paste 2 table spoon and also add 2 table spoon Red Chili powder and Salt 2 table spoon now add a little water with these spices, about half a Cup and then roast them well for 6 minutes. It is done. We will reduce the flame a little. We have to explain to you as well. We will separate its Soap at the same time. Let's take it apart. This thing that is added later. Take it on top. We took off as much as we needed. They will add back to it now the important spices of Nihari which are not told to you, the secret spices, along with the fact that you have to take a bowl with it, I take 1 table spoon of Ginger powder. These are the important spices of a Nihari. 1 table spoon Fennel Powder and 1 table spoon of Cumin Powder  and also I am adding  a half liters of water in it and shake it a little we will leave it now. And cover with lid. It will take about an hour and a half. The Meat will be perfectly Tender. If you are cooking in a pressure cooker, then it will take 20 to 25 minutes. We will meet you after an hour and a half. The hour has been completed. The big ovens were tender. Whenever I come to the kitchen and talk to you, I am cooking. It's great fun, I like cooking while explaining to you people. You should also learn at this time. Which is the most important thing in Nihari, 2 table spoons, I took a frypan,  why is Frypan? In some places Flour and In some places, Flour and Gram Flour are used. Neither 2 tablespoon of flour, 1 tablespoon of Gram Flour and 1 tablespoon of Besan Flour is fine. Every region has its own recipe. Yes, every chef has his own method. Different people in different areas like the taste of different ways. All three things will be lightly Roasted. Alright. Do it, I told you earlier, we have roasted it, some chefs, some people don't roast it, I will do it, put it in this ball. Are you able to understand everything, and I am adding so much yellow food color and water with it I have 1/2 liter of water ok it will be added in it good ways with the help of a hand beater, we will beat it without any lumps etc. All the ingredients will be mixed well. What are we going to do now, used whenever you these things will be included in Nihari. I will put it in the bottom. And keep stirring in it. Now we don't cover it. 10 to 15 minutes I cooked on medium flame. This is how you should have Nihari. What should you do at this time? then add as much water as you want. I will do it. you have to check the Salt. I feel that the Salt is a little less. I am adding Salt as per my taste and you add as your. you have to take any spoon with it and one we took the container with it or any other. You take the thing, take the utensils in the house, we will separate the Beef now, it is okay,  why am I separating, that too I will tell you. These Niharis are not being made. Now what is the method of serving it? First of all, we will turn on the stove and put on a steel plate heat it. First, till the plate is hot, we will make Beef in little little pieces. Take out the beef separately. Let me tell you about Beef Nihari. I am telling, I am explaining, it is okay, now what will we do, this is a plate being prepared, it is okay, now here is our Nihari is ready, and its ready to serve in a Plate with Ginger is finely chopped in long Pieces, it is good in slices, it is good for serving along with it, and chopped Green  Chillies and if you like Coriander then you can add too, along with this one piece of lemon which one is catted in 4 Pieces, this is how our Beef Special Nihari will be prepared which I have prepared for you.

Please share it with your friends and relatives if you like this one Recipe.

Take Care, we will meet soon again on next Blog.