Pickal Lentils Recipe

Assalam O Alikum Friends, How are you all. Welcome to my new Blog, so today friends, I am going to share with you the recipe of very tasty Pickle Lentils. This Lentils gets ready very quickly and is very tasty, so along with it I will also teach you how to make homemade Pickle masala, which will help you in making your Lentils. If you do some work then how this caste is made, so let's move on to the recipe quickly. To make Pickles for the Lentils, first of all we make the Pickle Masala with this masala which will make your Lentils taste better. For this, whatever you need, I have taken for this, Fenugreek Seeds 1 tablespoon, Mustard Seeds 1 tablespoon, I have

This is Lentils

taken 1 tablespoon of Fennel and I had taken Dry Red Chillies, I have three more and I have broken them into small pieces, so what will you do? We have to Roast all these things, we will keep paan and inside it, we will put all these things on low flame. You keep it absolutely low, we will roast it on low flame and we have to roast it until a slight Aroma starts coming from inside it. We do not have a grate we will make a stove and I have taken it out in a plate, so what we do is Grind it in a Grinder and make a Powder, it has become a powder, so this is special Pickle this masala is ready so what will I do now, I will take out some of the masala separately, I will divide it into two parts, we will fill some of the masala in the Green Chillies, and another half Masala we will put it in the Lentils, so here I have taken out a little bit of masala separately to fill it in the Green Chillies, so inside it we will put Lemon Juice take a big Lemon extract its juice and if there is Lemon then you can replace it. You can take out the lap of Tamarind and put it inside it too, one thing I forgot to add is Salt half teaspoon of Salt is also added, so what will we do with it too, if you mix it well then this is our special Pickle Masala is completely ready to be filled in the Green Chillies, i have taken Green Chillies of medium size. We will make a cut mark in the middle with the help of a Knife after this once we have taken out all the Seeds of the Green Chillies from inside it, now I have taken them out we have taken out from inside it and after that, we will fill the Pickle Masala inside the Chilli which we had prepared. The masala which is inside the Green Chillies we do in the same way, we can quickly fill this masala in the rest of the green chillies, so now you do not need to buy pickle masala from the market, it is very easy to make at home. They are easily made and very tasty so here we have prepared whole Green Chillies, we keep them aside now, so here I have taken Lentils, this is approximately 2 cups of Lentils, I have cleaned it well. After cleaning it, wash it thoroughly with water five times and then soak it in water for an hour before. I have to keep it here. I have taken a Cooker and I will put half a cup of Oil in it. As soon as the Oil reaches hot, I will put a big size Onion in it, but I have cut it into fine Slices, so what should we do with the Onion? If you want to make the Onion light Golden, then you can quickly make the Onion light Golden, in this way you have to make the Onion light Golden, do not make it too brown, as soon as the Onion becomes light golden, we will add water inside it. I will add about 1 liters of water in it. 1 liter of water is also enough. After this we will add Lentils in it. I had taken out the water of the Lentils after adding the Lentils. We will add 1 cup of Tomato Puree in it, 1 tablespoon of Salt, 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder, 1 teaspoon of  Red Chilli Powder in it now we will add home made  Pickle Masala, this is the masala which we had made for the filling of the Green Chillies, which was side it  I have also added about 1 teaspoon of this in it. Now what you have to do is, with the help of a spoon, we will mix all the things properly. Let's mix it and now what we will do is we will close the Lid of the Cooker and we have to give pressure to the Lentils, then it takes a little time for the Lentils to be cooked. It does not take much time for the cock, it takes a little because if the Lentils is It must have been soaked before, so it will get cooked quickly after 1 hour, so already I had soaked it an hour ago, so the Lentils will be cooked after about 25 minutes. I opened the lid of the cooker and now we will check whether the Lentils cooked or not. If not, then I will pick up a Grain of Lentils and get you to check the Lentils in the proper way, which you too have to melt in the same way. After that, I have accepted it and what will we do with the help of Lentils. If we cook the Lentils then it should be cooked for about 5 to 10 minutes. We have to cook it in this manner on medium flame so that the Lentils is smooth. Do not knead the Lentils. It should prove to be light, so just for 5 to 10 minutes. I am continuously cooking it in this manner. I will keep cooking it on medium flame, so here friends, it has been about 10 minutes since I was cooking the Lentils it, so you can see that the Lentils is absolutely fine. We have given it all its meaning, it has been mixed then it is also the proven Lentils. So just in this method, you have cooked the Lentils, so just for 10 minutes, we have cooked it properly on medium flame, now in this we will put every chopped Coriander in it about half a cup. Every Coriander that is there tastes better in the Lentils, so try it. Just once we will stir the spoon in it and we will stop it on very low flame till then we will make its Special Tadka, so here I have placed a pan on the stove and I am pouring Oil inside it, like 1/3 cup Oil and Boil it. When it is done, we will add 1 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste and 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds, this is the Pickle Masala which we had saved separately, it is about 1 tablespoon of this, we also added it.  And we will add Pickled Green Chillies to it, we will also add pulses to it, we have 4 to 6 whole round Red Chillies, so what will we do now, you have to make the flame below medium, you will mix all the things properly and now what you have to do is to mix. After this, we will do this by lowering the flame so that our Green Chilli becomes a little soft. We cover with lid for only 5 minutes so that our Green Chilli has become soft and the Tadka is here. Once it is ready, we puted the hot Tadka in Lentils. I had taken out the Lentils in a separate Vessel, it was giving off such a strong Aroma the fragrance was emanating throughout the house everyone was thinking that maybe I had. If you have made Pickle at home today, it is amazing to eat too, so you definitely have to make it and one thing that I have forgotten to tell you is that I had also added Gram Masala Powder in it when I had added chopped Coriander in it, which I forgot to tell you sorry for that, if you add Green Chillies along with the Pickles then you will have a Local Pakistani Rotti and on top of it I have also added some Coriander then you will take a bite of the Rotti. You have to break the Green Chillies, your mouth will be watering. you guys will definitely make your fingers licked. All the family members will praise you a lot. So friends, how did you like today's Blog? Comment in the comment box.

Lastly kindly share with your friends and family members if you liked it.

We will meet on next Blog Take Care Good Bye.