Highway Style Chicken Karahi

Asslam O Alikum Friend, Hope you all fine. Welcome to my new Blog.

Today we are going to make an amazing highway style Afghani Karahi so friends, we are going to make an amazing highway style Afghani Karahi and for that I have taken a piece of iron pan and put it on the stove. First of all Oil will go in it and I am adding one cup of Oil in it. I have taken Mustard Oil. If you want you can take Mustard Oil or someone else. I have lit the fire below it we will heat the Oil a little. We will wait for it to heat up. When the Oil is hot I will reduce the flame a little and our Chicken will go in it which is 1 kg. We have to fry the Chicken so that it gets a nice color on it and to get this color, we will have to wait a little because it will not come suddenly. Now we will increase the flame again. We will leave the Chicken for about half to half a minute and when this half to half a minute will pass, then we will Stir the spoon in it and now we will stir the spoon in it. If you want to make a good, delicious, Afghani Chicken that too highway style then it is necessary for you to make the Chicken Red. The color has started to come here. You have to get such a color almost on all your Bones. This redness has its own taste so don't miss it. It might take some time but it will pay off know the color of our Chicken has come on it which is not burnt but a beautiful dry color. So now I will reduce the heat below it and this is the time to add the first ingredient to it and that is Salt. At this time, I will add about 1.25 tablespoons of Salt to it and the next ingredient is Garlic-Ginger Paste. So I am adding 1 tablespoon of Ginger Paste and 1 tablespoon of Garlic Paste. Now I will mix it with it and fry it. I have added a little bit of heat so surely because of this a little bit of color has come on the pan. The Chicken will be a little bit on it. So don't worry about it because when we will cook it thoroughly then automatically our pan will be clean. After frying it well with Garlic and Ginger now we will add half a kilo of Tomatoes in it and I will add half a kilo of Tomatoes in it in such a way that I have cut them in the middle and I will keep them upside down. The reason for keeping this Tomato half a kilo is that we want a little gravy to be made in it and this gravy will be made because of Tomatoes. Otherwise if we add less Tomatoes then the gravy will also be less and after adding these Tomatoes in it i have made it on a low flame and i will cover it on a low flame i will cover it with a lid and leave it for about 2 to 3 minutes. After about 3 minutes i will remove the lid from it and now we will mix all of them and roast them. Initially we covered it with a lid for a while so that our Chicken becomes a little soft. The real softness that comes out of the Tomatoes after which we can peel it off, it will take a little time we will return the fire quickly as the skin of the Tomatoes becomes soft we will keep peeling it off at this point i will add 2 more things to it one is that I have cut these 4 to 5 Green Chilies in between I will add it and I will add 1 tablespoon of White Cumin Seeds in it and now it will be roasted for so long that the Tomatoes that we have put in will also become soft mix it. Now it has been roasted well so it will also be roasted well so we will make its fire low and here we will add 4 tablespoons of Whisked Curd in it now we will roast it a little with this Curd. Our Tomatoes should be completely melted now that we have roasted it with Curd now we will make its fire low again and I will add the home-made Milk Mixture in it. If you want you can add Milk Pack or any other Cream. I am adding about 2 to 3 tablespoons of Milk and now after adding this Cream, I will not make the fire high. Instead I will mix it on this very low flame. I added more Tomatoes in the mixture and then added Curd, the gravy is ready. When we mix the Cream well, now we will add the last Spices to it. I will add about 1 tablespoon of Black Pepper in it and I have not grand it too much but crushed it. And I will add about half a teaspoon of Garam Masala in it. And that's it. These are the things to be added to it and now we will mix it. It has got a fantastic color and its aroma is very good. We don't have to cook it for too long because the spices we have added now are just to bring flavor to it. If we cook it for too long, these spices will burn and we will not leave them to burn now the fire will be off and on top of this, we will add fresh Coriander. And on top of this, we will add Julienned Ginger. So friends, now let's try it. Some gravy as well. It is ready  and i will take it with the Gravy. Alhamdulillah, Fabulous Taste. It is very Delicious and it is very easy to see how it is cooked in 35 to 40 Minutes which initially you have to cook it, it takes some time. So in 35 to 40 minutes your Fantastic Karahi is ready. You make it feed it to your friends feed it to your family everyone will like it.

Thankyou for visiting on my Blog and we will meet again in next Blog.