Tomatoes, Onion & Mint Chutney

Asslam O Alikum, How are you all friends, Welcome to my new Blog.

Lets start the Blog, If you make it for one day and keep it on your Table you will make it every day and it won't be left till this much. This is so much fun.

Today I am back again with a new and very interesting Chutney recipe. Chutney is made from many Recipes in our homes, but the recipe of Chutney that i am going to share with you today. It is not only delicious to eat but it is also very good for our Health. You can eat it as much as you want. If you take this Chutney with you, then it gets Digested in a Minute and after making this recipe, you can also store a Month, you can prepare this Chutney even better at home by following the complete recipe. let's start making this fun recipe to make this fun Chutney, first of all i light up stove and i placed a stand on top of it here I have 6 Tomatoes, which is half kg, I placed the Tomatoes on the stand for roast them according to the weight and I roasted them on medium falame, when cooked well from one side. It will start cooking, after that we will change its sides. It has been a few minutes since the tomatoes were fried. We will change their sides because of these Tomatoes, it will be very tasty. Our Tomatoes have cooked very well. Now I will take them out. I will keep Roasting the part which is a little soft. Don't worry about the upper peel. The tomatoes are completely fine from inside. Let the upper peel cool them. Let it happen, after that we have to take it out and now whatever is there on this stand, here I have taken a whole Flower of Garlic, we will burn it too and here what I have is big sized 1 Onion, we have also burnt it in the same way. You have to cook it in the right way, turn it upside down, the garlic has started cooking and in the same way the Onion has also started cooking, it has been a few minutes since i started cooking, the Garlic is also cooked very well. i will take it out and the Onion which is already cooked, we will take it out and now we will let these 3 things cool down, after that we will start the next step. Whatever these 3 things are. It has completely cooled, now take a Fork, with the help of it we will take the Tomatoes and this one which is the head, we will remove it slowly with a Knife, this is the hard part and the peel will come off very easily. And from inside you can see the Tomato has been taken out very clean, i will keep putting it in a separate Vessel and in the same way, I will clean all the Tomatoes, now there is Onion here, we will also try the above one. Take off the outer layer of the Onion in the same way, it can be taken off very easily and whatever side you have, i will take it off from here too and i will keep it with the Tomatoes, we have also done the same for Garlic. We have to separate the upper peel and take out its buds, they are taken out very easily and if a little bit gets Burnt in this way then it is not a problem because it will give more taste and flavor. these thing is ready, I cut the Onion into big pieces, now here I have taken a Red & Green Spices as per my taste, and you take as your taste, here I take a bunch chopped Green Coriander, and a bunch of chopped Mint, and wash them both very well, let them dry, i have to dry it because i have to keep the Chutney for a Month, then it does not Spoil, but if you use it fresh only both are few Well, of course, no matter how you us, now this is also ready, so let's start the next step. There are some other things that have to be included in it, we will do it later. Here, I have taken Chopper. If you want, you can make it with a latch stick also, but I have taken Chopper, it will reduce instantly. After adding all this stuff to it, we have to chop it. I have to grind it coarsely, now at this point you have to keep it in the Mind that if you have to store this chutney for 3 Months, then you have taken out the ingredients, added 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil and cooked them for 5 minutes. After that, follow the rest of the recipe, but I will keep it only for 1 Month, so here I will also include other things in it. In which there is no word, I had kept these, we will include them in this and along with this we will also add fresh Coriander, Red & Green Chilli and fresh Mint, so we have to crush them, do not make too much paste, keep it coarse, the Chutney that is here, it is not necessary to make a paste out of it, but the beauty is that the mouth will water after seeing it like this. now we have to add more things to its taste to increase, I will take it out properly because this is our Chutney so precious, I will include in this 1teaspoon of Black Salt and 1 teaspoon of White Salt, and half teaspoon of Ginger Powder, it will also increase the taste and if there is Pain in the Joints, it also eliminates it and also improves the Digestion. And here I have taken half table spoon of Kalonji, it will also increase the taste and you know it has the Cure for every Disease except Death. And 1 table spoon of Pomegranate Powder. I have grinded it finely, it is very good for our Health, it makes it Sour and now to increase the taste, I have 2 tablespoon of lemon juice which I will include in it and along with it, I have taken half a cup of white Vinegar, we will be able to preserve it with Vinegar. And know mix very well all the Ingredients, after mixing our Chutney is ready to serve, you can use it with Paratha, roti, and Rice and here I took a glass jar and dried it very well. Do it properly, we can store in the fridge. I hope you guys would have liked today's recipe very much. Share it as much as you can. Do express your valuable opinion in the comment box.

We will meet in next Blog. Good take care of yourselfe.