Make Beef Curry

Asslam O Alikum Friends, How are you. Welcome to my new Blog.

First of all, I took a cooker and put it on the stove. I will add 1 kg of Meat in which there is a mixture of Bone and Boneless Meat. I will add it in this. And here I have taken 10 to 12 cloves of Garlic. I will add all of it in this. I will add 1 tablespoon of Ginger Paste in it. 1 teaspoon of Salt. I will add 3 Glasses of Water. You can adjust it is not hard and fast that you have to add 3 Glasses of Water in it. Because some cookers consume more water than others. Some cookers consume less water. I will make it a little square. I will cover it with a lid. Now i will turn on the flame. now we have to give half an hour pressure to this Meat. Till the Meat is getting cooked there, I have taken a pot here. And i have kept this pot on the stove. I will add 3 quarters of a cup of oil in it. I will turn on the flame. When the oil is hot, I will add 2 pieces of Cinnamon. I will add this in it. I will add half a teaspoon of Black Pepper. And I will add half a teaspoon of Cumin Seeds in it. I will crack it for 4 to 5 seconds. As soon as it crackles, I will add 4 medium sized Onions. Now we have to make these Onions light Brown. When our Onions start to get Brownish, we will add 1 teaspoon of Garlic Paste in it. We will add 1 teaspoon of Ginger Paste in it. We will cook it like this for a while. As you can see here, our Onions have turned Brown. So i will reduce the flame. I will add 2 tablespoons of Water in it. Now i will add some spices in it. First of all, I will add Salt in it. I will add 1 teaspoon of Ghee in it. 1 third teaspoon of Turmeric Powder in it. I will add Red Chili Powder in it. This is spicy Red Chili Powder. 1 half teaspoon in it. I will add 3 to 4 teaspoon in the same way, we will cook these spices on low flame. When we will cook these spices for 1 to 1.5 minutes, I will add 1 cup of Yogurt in it. Our flame is low. I will cook all these things for a while on high flame. We have cooked our spices very well. It is on the Oil. Now, I will reduce the flame. And the Meat that we have cooked on the other side in the cooker, the Meat will go in it. After adding the Meat in it, now we will mix it. See how amazing it is that we have cooked the Meat and spices separately. And now, our Gravy will be ready. So if you have already cooked the Meat in the Fridge, then you can prepare it in minutes. Now, I will increase the flame. So by cooking the Meat in this way, not only you can make it easier for yourself to cook something suddenly, it can be done instantly. Secondly, if the guests come suddenly and you have to cook something, then you can prepare the food in minutes. And that is also very amazing now we have to cook it nicely. There should not be any compromise in this. And we have to use the spoon a little more. When it will be cooked nicely, then we will add 1 or 2 more spices. The first one is Garam Masala. I will add Garam Masala in it and in half a teaspoon, I will add Fennel powder in it. And now, on a low flame, we will cook these spices for about one to one and a half minutes. The smell is amazing and the color of our food is also amazing. After cooking it for one to one and a half minutes, now I will add one cup of water in it. You can add water according to your taste.  After adding water, cover it on a low flame and let it cook for about 2 minutes. After two minutes, we will remove the lid. Look at this. Our Beef Curry is ready. Excellent consistency. Now, I will turn off the flame. And we will add Coriander. And that too, a little bit of Coriander. Along with that, we will add some Green Chilies. Now, before serving, we will cover it for a while. let's check how our beef is cooked. Look at this, friends. Our beef is perfectly cooked. So, let's eat it. It is very tasty. Let's taste it. Because we have used more Onions, we have used more Salt as well. So, you can adjust as per your taste. It is a wonderful, delicious, and delicious Beef Curry.

Hope you like the Blog if yes so kindly Share to you Family & Friends Thankyou.