Korma

Asslam O Alikum, Friends. Hope you all fine. Welcome to my new Blog.

So, let's start by taking a Pan and i have put the pan on the stove. I will add 3 quarters cup of Oil which i have taken Mustard Oil. We will light the fire. When the Oil is hot, I have cut 6 Onions. I will add this to the mixture and i have to fry these Onions well. When it turns Brown in the required quantity, we will turn off the flame and here you can see that because the oil is hot, it will cook a little. We will drain the oil in a large strainer, because if the oil doesn't drain, then our Onions will not be Crispy. So, it is important to drain the oil to make the Onions Crispy. We have to drain it well and now we will take out our Onions in a separate bowl and spread it a little so that they can dry. So you can see that our Onions have got a beautiful golden color. So we will leave it to dry and now we will do the next procedure. Now here we have taken this Pressure Cooker because the rest of the cooking will be done in the same way, now i will strain the Oil in it. So here i have taken the strainer. Now i will strain it. So friends now here i have taken 1 kg of Beef and this is Bone Meat. I will add it in it. The Oil is hot. 1 teaspoon of garlic paste and i have crushed Ginger. Approximately 1 teaspoon or more than that and now i will fry this Meat and I will fry this Garlic and Ginger for about 3 to 4 minutes. By frying it like this, not only will it have a smell, it will also go away. And along with it, the garlic and ginger will also coat it well and our Meat will also change its color. So friends, after frying the Meat for 3 to 4 minutes, I will turn the flame low and now i will add approximately 400 grams of Yogurt i am adding this whipped Yogurt. You can also add it without whipped Yogurt. I will add 1 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder in it. I will add 2 teaspoons of Coriander Powder in it. I will add 3 quarters teaspoon of Cumin Powder in it. I will add half teaspoon of Turmeric Powder in it. I will add 1 level teaspoon of Salt in it. You can check it according to your taste. According to me, this 1 teaspoon will be enough. I am adding 3 Green Cardamoms in it. Because it has a nice aroma. I will also add half teaspoon of Garam Masala in it. I am adding 1 big Cardamom, 2 Cloves and few Black Pepper in it. I am not adding Nutmeg or Nutmeg Powder in it. And here I have a Kewra Essence which i will add just a little bit in it. And I will add 1 big Bay Leaf in it. I will also break it. I will increase the flame and mix everything.  You can see here that the Yogurt water and the Meat water you can see it. And we will add some more water in it. So I will add 2.5 glasses of water in it. More so that the Meat gets Soaked in it. And now i will cover it with a lid. And I will whistle it and leave it to take the pressure. The pressure that I have given to the cooker for 25 Minutes, i have given it according to where i live and my experience. So you have to add water according to where you live and you have to give your time according to how much time you give the Meat in your area in the cooker. When its 25 minutes are over i will turn off the flame and wait for its pressure to release. I have shifted these Onions in the pan so that the Oil paper doesn't get burnt and I have kept it in the air. So you can dry it by doing this and if you want, you can dry it by keeping it in the microwave. Now i will crush these Onions. You remember that we have to crush these Onions and put it in. We don't have to Grind it. We don't have to Grind it because after Grinding, its texture is not good. Now that the pressure has been released, let's open its lid. Since there is some water in it, I will light a fire under it. I will light a fire and dry its water. And at the same time, I will add the crushed Onions that we had crushed. The fun in Korma comes from the fact that you have to mix it well to make its Grains. And the second thing is that you don't have to forget to add the Kewra Essence because it will actually give off its Aroma. Along with commenting, now you see here that our Korma is roasted. The grains that you can see this is because of the Onions. So this way our Korma is ready. And now it is ready to be served. Look at this, wonderful. So now I will turn off the stove. See how great the grain texture has come. This is because we had crushed the Onions and along with it, the one drop of Kewra Essence that we had added to the Korma, that is extremely important for Korma because it will give off a wonderful aroma. Don't add too much. If you have Kewra water, you can take a teaspoon. Our wonderful Korma is ready. So now it is ready for tasting. So let's taste it quickly. Look at this. This is our Meat. Very nice Meat, Nice gravy, Very wonderful. The taste of the Korma. Very delicious. You will make it and you will like it.

Hope you Like my today's Blog if yes so kindly share to your Family & Friends Thankyou.

We will meet soon on next Blog.

ALLAH Hafiz