Pakistani Famous Beef Recipes

Asslam O Alikum Friends, Welcome to my new Recipe Blog. Hope you all are fine. Today we are going to make a great beef Meat  and for that, I have taken 1 kg of Meat here. I have taken this bone Meat. You already know that bone Meat. We have to take it because bone Meat has more flavor. So you also try it. Take the bone Meat. It should be of a suitable size. First of all, we have to marinate it and to marinate it, we will add some Spices to it. I will add  5 teaspoons of Salt to it. After that, i will add 1 teaspoon of Red chili to it and along with that, and I will add 2 teaspoons of paprika powder to it. If you have Kashmiri Red chili. Add that paprika powder to it. Add 1.5 teaspoons of Turmeric Powder to it. Add 2 teaspoons of Coriander Powder to it. Add 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala to it. Add 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder to it. Add 1 teaspoon of White Cumin Powder to it. I will add 2 teaspoons of Garlic Paste to it. And I am adding 3 teaspoons of Crushed Ginger to it. You can also add paste to it. But I am adding it like this because I like it this way. If the quantity of this is too much, then there is no problem. And now I will add Yogurt to it, which I have mixed. And its quantity is 300 Grams. And now we have to mix it. Coat the masala well on it. And that every piece of ours gets a good amount of Masala on it. you can also mix all the spices first and then add the Meat to it. So there are two options. And the masala has been coated well on it. Now I will cover it and keep it in the Fridge overnight to get marinated. If you want, then keep it overnight. Otherwise, you can keep it for an hour. So it's enough. So friends, now it's time to cook the Meat. So for that, I have taken a pot and I have put it on the stove. And after putting it on the stove, I will add three quarters of a cup or 200 ml of Cooking Oil in this pot. And along with that, I will add about 1 to 2 tablespoons of Ghee. Now I will put the flame under it. And I will wait for a while for the Ghee to heat up. So now that the Oil has heated up here, I have taken about 5 Onions here which I have chopped finely like this. I will add it to this. And we have to make these Onions red. We have to make the Onions red, a very great kind of red. In which we have to try not to burn, but to get a great color. At this point, I will add about 8 tablespoons of Coconut Powder in it. you can see here that the color of our Onions has also come out well. And the Coconut Powder that we have added has also been roasted well. Not for long, but for about 30 to 40 seconds. And now I will reduce the flame under it. And the marinated Meat that we had marinated will now go in it. And after adding this, we will mix the Meat and Onions well. After stirring it a little here and after cooking it a little, we will add a little water in it. For which the remaining Masala is left in our marinated plate. We will add water to it. So we will add something to it. And after adding this water, I will add a quarter teaspoon of Red Food Color in it. I will mix it well. Now we will roast it before steaming it. When it is almost roasted and our Meat is done, I have taken 4 to 6 Green Chilies add it in. And we will mix it. The food color that I have added is optional. If you do not want to add food color in it, then do not add it. And the second thing is that if you want to add more color in it, then you can add Red Chili or Kashmiri Red Chili Which will give a nice color and no need for food color. So friends, now you can see that our Meat is nicely roasted. So I will reduce the flame below it. And now I will add water in it. Now we will add a Cloth on it. But if you have a cloth on which you can cover it with flour. Right now I am putting a cloth on it because it is difficult to cover it with flour. This cloth has thin walls. So that is why I am not covering it with flour. Now we will check it after an hour or an hour and a half. By the way, we have to give it more than 2 hours on the stove. So we will open it once so that we can see how much water is in it and how is its neck. So I will remove it. There is still some water left. So we will close it again. After an hour and a half, it is important to check it because if the animal is big or small or if it is in weather conditions, then we know how much our Meat has been cooked and how much time we have to give it. This is important. So now we have checked it. Now we will close it again and give it another half to quarter of an hour. Now I will add a little more water before closing it. I will cover it with a lid and now I will give it another 30 to 35 minutes of time.Now I have given it another 35 minutes and now I will remove the weight from it. The smell is very good. It has melted very well. Fantastic now I have taken a few dried Mint Leaves. I will rub them on my palm very well. I will sprinkle this over it and I will close the stove below it. Because I am going to keep its consistency like this, I don't want to make it more dry. Now I will sprinkle a few green Coriander Leaves over it. This is absolutely optional but I will add some Lemon Juice here. After adding the Lemon Juice i will cover it again and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes to settle. It is ready. It is going to taste very good. Let's dish it out. Fabulous what a color.

Hope you like the Recipe. If you like so kindly share it to your Family & Friends Thankyou.